This product has gained great popularity due to several advantages:
1) Drug structure – Innotox is available in a new liquid phase, so it does not require dilution. One bottle contains the finished product solution for 25, 50 or 100 units.
2) Composition – the improved formula does not contain: proteins, albumin, gelatin compared to other similar botulinum toxins.
3) Temperature conditions – insensitive to temperature changes, unlike solid phase formulations.
4) Diffusion – has the lowest diffusion of all currently known botulinum toxins.
5) Effect – during the treatments, the effect lasts up to 10 months, unlike other botulinum toxins where the effect lasts up to 6 months.
SIDE EFFECTS OF INNOTOX
While Innotox is generally considered safe in a clinical setting, serious side effects from its use can occur. Most commonly, innotox can be injected into the wrong muscle group or with time spread from the injection site, causing temporary paralysis of unintended muscles.
Side effects from cosmetic use generally result from unintended paralysis of facial muscles. These include partial facial paralysis, muscle weakness, and trouble swallowing. Side effects are not limited to direct paralysis, however, and can also include headaches, flu-like symptoms, and allergic reactions. Just as cosmetic treatments only last a number of months, paralysis side effects can have the same durations.
William J. Binder reported in 2000, that patients who had cosmetic injections around the face reported relief from chronic headache. This was initially thought to be an indirect effect of reduced muscle tension, but the toxin is now known to inhibit release of peripheral nociceptive neurotransmitters, suppressing the central pain processing systems responsible for migraine headache
Our longevity in the market has made us garnered a lot of customers across the USA that has made our company their go-to site to order Innotox with fast express delivery across the USA. With over 15k+ customers across the states has made us be one of the most trusted company to buy Innotox online and have it delivered within 48hours. buy Innotox with credit card, innotox vs botox, innotox reviews, innotox dosage chart, innotox instructions, innotox discontinued, is innotox safe, innotox dosing, innotox buy online, innotox dosage, difference between innotox and botox
BUY INNOTOX FREE SHIPPING
With the use of the best shipping companies in the country like DHL, FedEx, and UPS, we are one of the fastest companies where you can order Innotox online with with fast express delivery. order 10 boxes and above of Innotox and get 20% discount with free shipping. Once you placed order be sured to receive your order within 48hours world wide. You can also buy profhilo USA, So you will receive your order within 24hours across the United States. profhilo, profhilo injections, profhilo before and after, profhilo usa, profhilo gone wrong, profhilo near me, profhilo filler, profhilo injection, profhilo treatment near meand benefits from our numerous bonuses
HOW TO STORE INNOTOX
- at 2 ~ 8℃Store in a refrigerator, in hermetic container.
- Active Ingredient. Clostridium botulinum toxin type A (Hall strain)
- Description. colorless transparent liquid-filled injection in a colorless transparent vial.
- Expiry Date. 24 months from the manufacturing date.
- Indication and Usage.
– eyelid spasm;
– half-face contraction;
– cervical dystonia (spastic torticollis);
– focal spasticity of the wrist and hand in post-stroke patients;
– paralytic strabismus (strabismus);
– local muscle spasm in cerebral palsy in children 2 years of age and older;
– correction of mimic wrinkles.
INNOTOX VS BOTOX
Botulinum toxin A is marketed under the brand names Jeuveau, Botox, and Xeomin. Botulinum toxin B is marketed under the brand name Myobloc.
In the United States, botulinum toxin products are manufactured by a variety of companies, for both therapeutic and cosmetic use. A U.S. supplier reported in its company materials in 2011 that it could “supply the world’s requirements for 25 indications approved by Government agencies around the world” with less than one gram of raw botulinum toxin. Myobloc or Neurobloc, a botulinum toxin type B product, is produced by Solstice Neurosciences, a subsidiary of US WorldMeds. AbobotulinumtoxinA), a therapeutic formulation of the type A toxin manufactured by Galderma in the United Kingdom, is licensed for the treatment of focal dystonias and certain cosmetic uses in the U.S. and other countries.
Brand name: Innotox
Producer: Medytox (South Korea)
Application Type: Injection Technique Place
Application: face, body
Product type: freeze-dried powder
Recipe: elimination of mimic wrinkles
Age category: 25+
Skin Type: All skin types
Type of packaging: box with a bottle
botulinum toxin type A,
pH 7.0 buffered saline