SAYPHA VOLUME LIDOCAINE 1x1ml
Saypha Filler Lidocaine (1x1ml), consists of a sterile gel that is transparent and a mixture of non-soluble components. It’s main advantages are to smooth out wrinkles and folds within the contours of the face. Also used popularly in increasing the volume of lips.
Now it is available with Lidocaine to ensure a pain free treatment process for all Saypha Filler users.
Hyaluronic acid and Lidocaine
How long do the effects of Saypha Filler Lidocaine (1x1ml) product last?
You will be glad to hear that results are there to stay for a very long time, although not permanent they are extremely long lasting.
Is this treatment painful to use?
Thankfully, this treatment is virtually painless and a breeze to use.
What are the side effects of using this treatment?
Saypha Filler has no risks associated and no side effects should occur. Thanks to Croma’s 30 years of experience in research, development and distributing safe anti ageing products.
Saypha VOLUME Lidocaine
– Indication: create volume to correct wrinkles and folds to treat signs of aging.
– Indication: The device is indicated to correct moderate to severe nasolabial folds.
– Injection area: deep dermis or subcutaneous –
Duration in the skin: 9 months (estimated)
Saypha VOLUME PLUS Lidocaine
– Indication: for facial tissue augmentation to correct mid-face volume deficit, for facial volume restoration and contouring and for reconstruction purposes in the treatment of, for example, HIV-related facial lipoatrophy.
– Injection site: deep dermis, subcutaneous or superperiosteal –
Duration in the skin: 12 months (estimated)